Giannutri: Hidden Tresures
Spend a day immersed in pristine nature. Led by an official park guide, we will leave Porto Santo Stefano for Giannutri Island, the southernmost island of the Tuscan Archipelago Park and one of the most pristine of its islands. Once we get to Cala Spalmatoio, on the island’s eastern side, we land on the small beach which is surrounded by the ruins of an ancient Roman port. This is the start of the guided nature excursion in Archipelago Park. In the afternoon we’ll see Villa Domizia: a luxurious Roman Villa built by the Domitius Ahenobarbus family in early 200 A.D., behind Cala Maestra.
- 9:30 am Meeting point with the Guide of Archipelago Park, at Piazzale Candi – Porto Santo Stefano
- 9:45 am Boarding with the park guide on the Maregiglio Ferry
- 10:00 am Departure from Porto Santo Stefano
Lunch packs will be given out on board the ferry.
- 11:00 am Arrival on Giannutri Island and start of excursion tour along the path that leads to Punta del Capel Rosso, at the island’s north end.We’ll stop along the way in one of the island’s secluded, charming inlets.
- 1:00 pm Packed lunch. Our guide will show you the best place to eat lunch and rest.
- 2:00 pm Tour of the Roman villa continues
- 4:00 pm Departure from Giannutri Island,
- 5:00 pm Arrival at Porto S. Stefano.
from May 28th to September 30th on Wednesdays, Saturdays and Sundays
FD Full day
65 € Adult– 38 € Child (5- 12 anni)- Infant Gratis (0-4 anni)
What is Included
- Transfert Porto S. Stefano/Isola di Giannutri A/R
- Tuscan Archipelago National Park Official Tour Guide
- Ticket for excursion
- Ticket for the roman villa;
- Packet Lunch.
- Health and Loggage insurance
- Giannutri Ticket Park
What it is not Included
- Transfer to get to Porto Santo Stefano
- All is not included in the product description
- The excursion will take place for a minimum of 10 participants.
- We recommend that you arrive at the boarding point at Piazzale Candi with the park guide at least 30 minutes before departure with your ticket, and do not board on your own but in the company of the guide.
- For the excursion hiking shoes must be worn. The guide has the option to not allow participants in the nature excursion if they are not wearing suitable clothing (flip-flops, sandals and leather shoes are not allowed).
- We suggest bringing water, food and a hat to protect yourself from the sun.
- All visitors are asked to respect the ecosystem, to avoid bringing non-native animal species to the island, respect existing flora and fauna and leave no waste or trace behind.
- In the summer or weather permitting, we suggest bringing a towel, hat, sunglasses, a bathing suit, sunscreen, comfortable shoes and water shoes.
Pets may not be taken on the excursion.
- Cancellation Policy: You can cancel your reservation up to 48 hours before your scheduled departure date. If you cancel within the deadline, the ticket will be refunded in full. If you cancel after the deadline, no refund will be given. To receive a refund for your online purchase, please send an e-mail to: email@example.com. We will make the refund by crediting the full amount to the credit card used to make the payment, not including the commission fee. Read the Terms and Conditions of the Mini Cruise Service
We reserve the right to cancel the excursion due to adverse marine weather conditions or force majeure.
In those cases, we will refund the excursion.