Mini Cruise Giannutri-Giglio
Aboard the elegant M/N Revenge, supported by a friendly, attentive staff, we will sail from Porto Santo Stefano Giglio and Giannutri Islands. The Mini Cruise includes two long stops on the islands and the option of guided tours of Borgo di Giglio Castello, Roman Villa of Giannutri and a nature excursion within the National Park, also in Giannutri. During the trip, you can enjoy a classic “sailor’s lunch,” prepared on board.
- 9:45 am Departure from Porto Santo Stefano
- 11:00 am Arrival at Giannutri Island, free stop.
- From here you can decide whether to visit the ruins of an ancient Roman Villa or dive into the beautiful waters of Cala Spalmatoio or Cala Maestra (excursion not included in the price)
- 1:00 pm Departure from Giannutri Island
- Seafood lunch on board
- 2:20 pm Arrival at Giglio Island.
- Free or guided stop (excursion not included in the price)
- 5:30 pm Departure from Giglio Island,
- 6:30 pm approximate arrival at Porto S. Stefano.
Availability:From April 17th to September 30th Duration: FD all day
From April 1rst to June 17th and from September 12th to September 30th
60 € Adult– 35 € Child (4-11 years)- 20€ Infant (0-3 years)
From June 18th to September 11th
65 € Adult– 38 € Child (4- 11 years)- 20 € Infant (0-3 anni)
What is included
- Health and Loggage Insurance
- Mini Cruises ticket to Giglio and Giannutri
- Lunch on Board: Rice with seafood, Fried Shrimps and Squids, Dessert, bread, water and wine.
- Alternative Child Menù with plane pasta or pasta withe tomatoes, mixed salad, bread, dessert, water..
- Menù gluten free on request
- Taxes € 5,5
What is NOT included:
- Trasfert to Porto Santo Stefano;
- Guided excurtions;
- Anything not expressly indicated in the program and “the fee includes”..
as of August 6, 2021, a Green Pass will be required to go on the excursion.for more information see→ Green Pass, how to access the Giglio and Giannutri Islands
- We recommend that you arrive at the boarding point at least 30 minutes before departure with your ticket.
- To visit the islands, we suggest wearing comfortable hiking shoes, bringing water and a hat to protect yourself from the sun.
- All visitors are asked to respect the ecosystem, to avoid bringing non-native animal species to the island, respect existing flora and fauna and leave no waste or trace behind on land or in the sea.
- In the summer, or weather permitting, we suggest bringing a towel, hat, sunglasses, a bathing suit, sunscreen, comfortable shoes and water shoes.
- The guided excursions offered by the Le Orme Cooperative can be booked on board and are an extra service, not included in the ticket price.
- Nature Excursion Giannutri Island: full price €10, reduced (6-10 years old) €5, infant (0-5 years old) free.
- Giglio Castello excursion: full price €10, reduced (6-10 years old) €5, infant (0-5 years old) free. Transfer to Giglio Castello not included.
- Visit to the Roman Villa in Giannutri, €8, book at https://infopark.sl3.eu/book-now/5-giannutri/70-visita-alla-villa-romana-di-giannutri-da-porto-santo-stefano/
- Small and medium-sized pets are allowed on board for a limited number of places. They must be reported at the time of booking.
- For small and medium-sized pets, there is an extra charge of €5.
- On board all our ships your dogs must be kept on a leash and be equipped with a muzzle or a special pet carrier.
- Please note that access for animals to the islands, beaches and park areas is regulated by the Municipal Regulations of Giglio Island and the Regulations of the Tuscan Archipelago National Park. For more information on access to the beaches and sea, read our post
- Cancellation Policy: You can cancel your reservation up to 48 hours before your scheduled departure date. If you cancel within the deadline, the ticket will be refunded in full. If you cancel after the deadline, no refund will be given. To receive a refund for your online purchase, please send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make the refund by crediting the full amount to the credit card used to make the payment, not including the commission fee. Read the Terms and Conditions of the Mini Cruise Service